Top Tunes


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Software Used To Produce My Music Magazine

When I was designing and creating my publication , I used a variety of software to help me. Those incuded were Photoshop and Pages.

 Photoshop was the main piece of software that I used, I used it for designing my front page and contents page. Photoshop is commonly used in industry for manipulating photos and moving around layers on a page.
I used photoshop to create my prelim task and throughout making that I learnt how to work photoshop and create good effects from it that would benefit my magazine, therefore thats why I chose to use it on my real coursework.
Pages is great for word processing, its also a very simple piece of software to come to grips with. I chose to use pages for my double page spread because it is easier to edit word documents, and add coloums, shapes and different pages. You can also move photos around easily on pages and add special effects onto them such as blurring and framing.

No comments:

Post a Comment