Top Tunes


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Flat Plan Of Magazine

                                                               Flat Plan Frontpage






Contents Page Flatplan

Producing flat plans for magazines makes it easier and less confusing when designing your actual pages because it gives you a guideline to work by and refer to.
Also, because I am doing a pop based music magazine, doing a flat plan before I have actually designed my magazine gives me the opportunity to look at specific features and generic convention codes of similar magazines such as 'Top Of The Pops', pick out features that I would like to use on my own magazine and put them on my flat plan- in order to make sure that i include them on my actual designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment