Top Tunes


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 28 November 2010

Working on my magazine

I used photoshop to help create my front page. I added a masthead and strapline to my front page in order to make it look more like a professional publication. I decided to use a pink and yellow colour scheme for the masthead because through my research I found out that this colour scheme is a  generic convention code used by pop magazines such as Top of the Pops. The font I used for my masthead also reflects my intended target audience of young female teenagers because it is very clear- making it easy to read and the typography almost looks quite glamorous due to the fact that the dots inside the letters look like lights on a celebrities dressing table.




No comments:

Post a Comment